Monday, October 4, 2010

Dear Everybody,

How is life in Heaven, I mean Idaho



This side of the rock is just wonderful. We committed a man we are teaching to be baptized in November and he accepted. His name is Linas. He didn't make it to church. which is a bummer. I hope he can make it to conference this weekend. I am so excited to watch conference. We get to see it in English and then we always catch some sessions in Lithuanian so it's a fun expieriance. Riga was fun. Elder Gearhart and I went up and learned a bunch of new stuff to implement in our zone of Lithuania. One of them is committing people to be baptised in every lesson including the first. It is very direct and bold and I just love it.  My companion was excited to hear that BYU got thumped. I guess he would be since he will be USU's quarterback in couple years. I hear BYU is just way down this year. Well the work isn't- so that's the real good news. However last month the mission had huge setbacks as far as baptisms go. We had 3 as an entire mission last month. No good. But we are amped to go hit it hard this month. I am feeling really good this week. It is the last week of the transfer which is just crazy. I still have the fire- prbably thanks to the dilligent prayers of the family.
I am so stoked for Craig and Sylvia. Go get that taken care of. I love it when the Cooke family just gets stuff done.
You do your part and I'll do mine.
I love you all.
Keep the faith.


Elder Cooke

No comments: