Monday, September 27, 2010

Labutis

Hey fam/everybody,
    It was a fun week. We had a lot of interesting things happen, as always.
      I did a ton a squats this weekend so my legs are just hamburger. It was not a good idea. The weather has gotten a little warmer which was good but I feel its the last hurrah before we dive into winter. I can't believe it is already time to put our sweet coats on again. It should be only a few more weeks of just suits.


      Finding went well this week. We found 8 new lessons this week. I was amped about that. Taught some good people. Last week we had a cool expieriance. Elder Manning and I were trying to find a place to harvest and we were going to go to some apartments that we had our eye on but it just didnt feel right. We didn't say anything to each other but we just kept on walking. We walked right past them and found a big red building that just felt good. We went in and like always said a prayer in the staiwell and the third door we knocked on we found a beautiful family. They let us in and we had a wonderful lesson.

 The coolest old man in Lithuania. Mikolas. 
He feeds us every time we go to his house even though he is way old. He calls us his little brothers.

I ran an exchange here with Elder Graham and we found a way cool kid named Marijus. Way nice kid who shows a lot of promise. We had some interesting things happen with the branch this week. Members dieing/loosing testimonies/getting admitted to pschyc wards. It happens. But all is well and the week looks like it should be fun. I have some more exchanges I need to run and I have to go to Vilnius tommorrow so I can leave for Riga bright and early Wednesday morning. Lots of work but its the greatest time of my life. I love it but you should all know that by now. Thank you for everything. I love all of you too.
Elder JBCooke



No comments: