Monday, September 6, 2010

Transfers

Hey fam,
   Well, I have left my beautiful Vilnius. I am now in a new city with a new branch.  KAUNAS.
   I am with Elder Manning from Logan, Utah. He is an awesome kid who is way athletic. He actually has already signed with Utah State as a Quarterback.
  I am still a zone leader but i will not be with Elder Gearhart who is also still a zone leader and still in Vilnius with Elder Dellinger from our MTC group. Elder Gearhart and I are in Riga right now for zone leader council but I will be back in Kaunas tommorrow. I love Kaunas already. It is a nice change of sceanery. It has a beautiful old town and the people are way nice. It has gotten a bad rap from missionaries saying it is way ghetto which is partialy true but it is way beautiful as well. It just depends on what your looking for. Elder Gearhart says it's the best city in the baltics and what Elder Gearhart says is law. I'm way excited for the move. We have been finding a lot of people to teach and have been working hard. Everything is going really well. I am happy and healthy. Love you all.
Elder Cooke

1 comment:

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

That was Matts favorite area! He loved it so much!!!