Monday, August 2, 2010

A week full of wisdom


Well,
   It was a fun day today.  Elder Gearhart and I got all of our district leaders togeather yesterday after church and we all took a bus up to Riga where we will spend the greater part of a week. We are doing new training put out by the church for missionaries headed by Elder Holland and Elder Perry. It is really good stuff. I am excited for the coming days. Everybody is receiving new companions for the week. My 'temporary" companion is one of the AP's Elder Johnson from Rupert. I will be with him for just this week though. Elder Gearhart and I are doing fine. We are getting a lot of work done. I am feeling good and excited. However, my Lithuanian will be totaly useless to me here so i will have to resort to my broken Russian and Latvian. This last transfer I learned a little Polish contact because there are a lot of Polish people in Vilnius. Tell your friend's son, Elder Justice, who served in Poland "Vytam" for me. This mission is the greatest in the world. I just love it. It's a dream come true. I still have a lot I need to improve. I keep thinking a day will come when i wont need to say that but it doesn't seem like it will be anytime soon. I am just grateful for the chance to serve. I love you all and it seems like you are all having a good time. Thank you for all the love for my birthday. Saturday was a celebration "Rumsiskes." It was way fun. All the members go to the country and all the missionaries go and we just have a big party. I had to juggle for it which is unfortunately one of the only times i have used juggling on my mission. Oh well, I know i am doing what i should be doing so no worries. I love you all. Thank you for everything.
Elder Kuks   <--Latvian












No comments: