Monday, August 9, 2010

Back in Vilnius

Hey everybody,                                                                    Monday August 9, 2010
   It is nice to be home after being gone to Riga for so long. It has been a little bit cooler which is very nice. We didn't have a very succesful week last week which was a little discouraging. Despite out efforts and due to a lot of meetings Elder Gearhart and I reported 1 lesson for the week. I am not excited about that but I know that we still fufilled our pourpose. The zone here is doing well. We have 6 baptismal dates set for this month which is just unreal. Elder Gearhart and I need to go to Šiauliai to do an interview for a family of 3 getting baptised the weekend after next. I am excited for that. I am grateful to see fruits as a mission even if it is not in my area. I know I am working hard even though things seem a little dry sometimes. It is hard to stay focused but I know it is betted to just get to work. I love it here and an excited for this week. It should be a lot of fun. Thank you for everything you do as my family and friends to support me. I love you all.
Elder Cooke

No comments: