Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tired, But Happy

Well everyone,
   It was another fun week. I had to go to Šiauliai two times this week so we could run a baptisimal interview with a great family there. A family of three is all set to go this weekend. We are way excited. But two trips to Šiauliai just takes it out of you. A train takes about three hours and a bus back takes four hours so in two days I got to read Jesus the Christ for about fourteen hours on the bus. This week we have to go to Klaipėda so I can interview a father of a family who was recently baptised. He is a way great guy. I met him once and he will be great addition to the branch there. It will be more train rides however. Also this week I will get to go on an exchange to Kaunas wich will be fun because I have never served there before and it will be a fresh new city for me. I have been in Vilnius for almost seven transfers now. That about ten months. It's quite a city. I love it.
   We had Zone conference on monday. Thats why i didn't write. It was way fun. It was a little sad seeing how the next one in November will be the last one. President rent his shirt and made a title of liberty. It was sweet bacause he ripped of his shirt and buttons went everywhere but he had another shirt and tie underneath the one he ripped off. It was way cool. He got us all excited. Well. Thats all that is going on in my world. 
   I hear times are tough. Imagine that.
Keep the faith.
   I love you all tonz,
Elder Cooke   

No comments: