Monday, August 23, 2010

Dear Fam

How are you all doing. I am just livid with jealous rage after seeing that Alaska trip picture. That looked way fun. 
 
We had a busy week this week. Elder Gearhart and I went to Klaipeda on an exchange. We took the train so i just slept to the whole way and read Jesus The Christ. I also had an exchange in Kaunas witch was way interesting. I have never served in Kaunas so it was fun to get to know the city. There will not be sacrament meeting next week because we will have the Kiev temple dedication. I am way excited for that. It is so wonderful to see a temple going up in the former Soviet Union. That is something of great value to the members here. Lithuania had 4 baptisms last week which was just wonderful. The mission is up to 14 this month and we are trying very hard for 19. pray for that if you could. It would be the most in a very very long time. Thank you for all your support. We are working hard and staying focused. I love you all.
 
 
 
Elder Cooke

No comments: