Monday, July 26, 2010

Hey everyone,
  Sending this one pict of the some hardcore rain we have been having, it has flooded a lot of streets here.
   Well, transfers are here!  I got transfered back out of my area and am now back with Elder Gearhart still in Vilnius. The crazy news is for the first time Lithuania has been made one zone. The four cities are now one "zone" and Elder Gearhart and I are the Zone Leaders. We are going to be making a "Lithuanian Tour" for exchanges this transfer by going to all the cities over the next several weeks. I am in Riga right now for a zone leader council and I will be back next week for 3 days for some new "Preach My Gospel" training. It should be way interesting. I am way excited. There is so much work to do and every day there is less time to do it. Just need to get out there and hit it hard every day. As always when I am in Riga, I don't have much time to write so I will talk to you more next week. I probably wont do much for my birthday if anything. I might go and have some delicious LIthuanian food at a resturant of something but we will be really busy. Probably nothing with the members like last time. Vilnius is a little different than Siauliai unfortunatly. I love it there though. Thank you everybody for everything. You all just gave me tonz of fire. I love you all.
 
 
Elder Cooke

No comments: