Monday, April 5, 2010

Where is your tent door facing?


Baltic Mission serving in Vilnius, Lithuania

Hey Fam,
I hope you all enjoyed conference. We were planning to start our viewing of it starting tommorow but they had some glitches and we will have to wait a little longer. I am very grateful for this wonderful opportunity we have to hear from the Prophets. We need to make sure we listen with our spiritual ears and here what they are truly saying on a deeper level. Turn your tent door to the temple and listen to their words with a humble heart.
This week went well. I have still had trouble getting rid of this sickness. It might be because i don't like staying inside for too long. My companion used to be a nurse so he sometimes makes me come in early. It helps but I still don't like it. My voice is all but gone right now. Just really deep and raspy. I think I sound more Lithuanian. Regardless, Elder Whicker and I are excited to get a busy week in. I am way stoked to get out there and teach like crazy this week. My body can't keep my will down these days. I love it. Thank you for your prayers. Physical health can come and go. But I never want to lose my will and desire to serve. If I loose that then it doesn't matter how healthy I am, I won't accomplish my purpose. Don't worry though, Elder Whicker is good at taking care of me.
Ĺ arunas called with some concerns yesterday so we are wanting to meet with him as soon as possible. He has had some doubts come up recently and it has me worried. I knew that Satan wasn't going to sit this one out but I was hoping he had himself preoccupied with all of his other projects he has going these days. We are going to work very carefully with him this week. We don't want to rush anything. He is such a good kid.
Well fam, that is all I have this week. It sounds like you all had fun last week. Keep the good times rolling. I will see you all soon enough.

Love you all
Elder Kukas

No comments: