Monday, April 12, 2010

Wonderful Week


-2009 photo

Hey guys!
Well, this was just an absolutly increadible week. Elder Whicker and I hit the pavement hard and saw a great increase of blessings. We saw so clearly how much the Lord blesses us when we just put our faith on the line and get out and work with everything we have. I found that the harder I worked, the more I was supported by the Lords strength and in turn I had more energy and felt better. And the most important thing is that the Lords work moved forward.


-Vilnius, Lithuania

Šarunas is feeling alot better about things. He talked to his family about the church and they started to cause some major doubts to arise. The feelings he had made him feel terrible. That is a direct sign of the true source. When we have good feelings we can know they are coming from God. Bad feelings can also point us in the direction of another source. The fact remains that things that bring us to do good and make correct changes in our lives are FROM GOD. Šarunas's date might be moved back a little bit just because we want to make sure he feels truely ready.I still have a lot of confidence in him. On the other hand you will love this next story. A few weeks ago my companion and I were harvesting and weren't seeing much luck. We felt inspired to go get on a bus. Not even knowing where we were going to go we just went and got on. A few seconds after sitting down a man turned and asked us from the aisle over and asked us if we spoke English. I could tell right off the bat that he was from India so I asked him and he said he was. He said he had been looking for some religious men to talk to. Well, we started meeting with him and this last week he accepted a commitment to be baptised next month. We Got him a Hindi Book of Mormon and he has started to process towards that wonderful covenant. It amazes me how merciful and loving our Father in Heaven is to his chirldren. We just need to do our part and God will shower down his blessings. I love all of you so much. Thank you for all your guidance and support.

Have a good week,
Elder Cooke

No comments: