Monday, April 26, 2010

I like to look for rainbows, whenever there is rain.


Hey everyone,
What a good week. Šarūnas was baptized on Saturday and then confirmed on Sunday. It was so good and he was so happy. I can't tell you how big his smile was after he got the Gift of the Holy Ghost. That spirit is just so wonderful. It made me so happy to see Šarūnas make this step in his life. It took me 6 months in this area with 3 different companions but we finally found somebody who had an open heart and received the answers they were looking for.These kind of things keep you going. Read the primary song i wrote in the subject heading. It is just beautifully written about baptism.
We find out about transfers tomorrow. I hope my district stays the same. I really get along with everyone. It is going to be really hard to see Sister Hall leave after next transfer. She is just so amazing, we really get along. She has already planned a trip to Teton Valley to see her relatives around my homecoming so she can be there for it. Elder Cox also goes home next transfer which is just no fun. After them there is only one more group before I will be making the journey back over the water. We still got time to make a lot happen before that though. Also, Leslie reminded me that I am going to be talking to all of you soon. I had totally forgot about that. I guess this will be the last time. I am not sure about times and everything. How would you feel about the same time as last time? Let me know next week what your thinking and I will have more information by that time.
I am excited for today. We are reorganizing and cleaning the teaching center in the center of Vilnius. That is where we teach most of our lessons. We contact people in the main street in Vilnius and then walk with them to our teaching center to give them the good word. Anyway, it has turned into kind of a dump so my companion and I have been doing some remodeling. It would be right up mom's alley. I actually got to do some wood-work which I was just ecstatic about. I haven't even seen a jigsaw for a year and a half so it was nice to get to use one. Well because of that I must depart. Remember that the church is true and that I love you all.


Elder Jasper

No comments: