Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Linksmiu Svenciu! Happy Holidays!



Hey fam!
Its sounds like your Thanksgivings were joyful AND triumphant!
But first things first. I am going to call Sadie a NIMROD
(being interpreted meaning Mighty Hunter) THAT IS SO COOL that she shot her first duck. I am so proud of her. I am not even sure when i shot my first duck becasue every time i shot one Kyle claimed HE shot it ;) BUt anyway on this side of the world everything is just normal. Aurumas has his Baptisimal date set for Christmas. We still havent found Edvinas. I am way worried about him. But just keep the prayers coming and everything will work out. The power of prayer is unbelievable. We can never change the will of God but we can gain strength, peace, understanding and show our faith in which we WILL see answers to our prayers. I know that is true. I have seen it.
It was just a normal week for the most part. It was really FAST but it was normal. We are just getting ready for Christmas. We started a small choir with people from our english classes and members. We just want to teach people to sing carols so they can feel that joy from the holidays that just doesnt exsist here right now. I am really excited for this.
So anyway that will be all from me this week. I am happy that everyone is doing so well back at home. You all sound happy. If there is anything you need help with let me know.
Anyway, thanks family for all you do.
I love you all with all my heart.

Go show somebody you love them!!!!!!!!

Love Elder Cooke




No comments: