Thursday, November 26, 2009

Labukas

Hi family
Well i wrote you an email and then the power went out so i lost it. Here is the 2nd edition.

Sounds like you are all doing fantastic. My companions always think you all are nuts because of the random stuff you all do. I really liked the "Sadie fouling out in every game" part. Thats my lil sis.

In MY world....Lithuanian is still awesome.

In other news Edvinas dissapeard. He has no way of contacting us so we didnt know where he went. We found out later that his dad got cancer and so he has been staying with him for the whole time. I really care about those boys alot. Take their names to the temple and pray for them. Other than that everything is just great here. We are still rockin the threesome here in Siauliai. I dont have much time becasue today is THANKSGIVING! we dont have much planned. We are going to go cook all day for the most part then go teach english class and then go the the branch presidents house with his family and a couple members. It should be a good time. But know that i am so thankful for each one of you. You all are such blessings to me. I have deffinately had my eyes opened to that fact. I would be lost without each one of you. I love you all with all my heart. THank you for everything you all do.

Love,
Elder Cooke

HAPPY THANKSGIVING
(if you want write me and tell me the ONE thing you are most thankful for)

No comments: