Thursday, November 12, 2009

1+1+1=COMPANIONSHIP

Hey Fam! I am still in Siauliai! But this is the weird part. I am in a threesome…and that’s it in the city. Everybody got moved out and it is only our companionship of three in the city. I am still with Elder Porter but now we have Elder Anderson as well. Both solid! Elder Anderson was with me in Klaipeda. He is from Orem, Utah. He is HUGE on football and he reminds me a lot of Craig (minus the beard). He is actually considering playing football for BYU when he goes home. I love these two missionaries to death. We are all way pumped to get started. It is way funny because now the CITY of Siauliai is our area. I can’t explain the blessing it has been to be in this city and see the changes it has undergone in the last 5 months. I have high hopes for this place. Other than that I just have to many stories that I can’t wait to tell you but this isn’t the proper setting for it. You will just all have to wait a while but I can say that I have seen the hand of the Lord here in ways I can’t possibly describe. I love it.You asked how my language is and well. I have to say that my English is absolutely terrible. Thank goodness for spell checker on Microsoft word because I can’t spell ANY thing anymore. As for Lithuanian, I would have to say that it is starting to become second nature. It is still hard but its there. I have been dealing a lot with banks and books lately because they are changing the church’s finance system here. It’s been hard but I have learned a TON of new vocabulary because of it. Its way fun.Anyways, I better get going. I love and miss you all. I can’t believe how fast the time is going. I try not to ever think about time out here though. Other missionaries do but I like to just forget about it and get to it.

Linksmu Svenciu (happy holidays)
Vyresnysis Kukas (the coolest elder ever)

No comments: