Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Card

The Sorensen family just got a Christmas Card & pictures from Elder Cooke!! He says:

"Wishing you all the small delights and simple pleasures of Christmas." Labas Seimas. How is the Christmas Season going? I have to say it's an interesting feeling here. I mean it fells like Christmas but it doesn't "FEEL" like Christmas. Or at least the one I'm used to. But I love it. I have gotten this far into December without seeing one Wal-Mart commercial! How cool is that?! I loved the caroling story {*see Leslie's blog}. I showed it to everybody. I with I could be with all of you Christmas morning. Just remember you're always in my prayers. I Love you all with all my heart! Elder Kukus

1 comment:

Lorin and Liza said...

Hey, I recognize more than just Jess in those pictures.