Monday, November 8, 2010

Thank you for the prayers

Well, It was a fun week with an even better ending. I had to go on an exchange with Elder Gearhart in Vilnius so I was able to to go by some old friends there. It was great. Afterwords I went on an exchange to Šiauliai where I was able to go by Inga and her family and Valentinas and his family. The next day I went to district conference with the whole branch. Way fun to see everybody again. My heart was so unbelievably full. I was so happy. Then we got to Kaunas where the conference is held and all my friends from all of Lithuania were there. All the people I have come to love so much. It went well. All the speakers were very good and President with Sister Dance were awesome as always. It was very bittersweet to see/say goodbye to everybody as it was the last time i would be seeing most of them. They are all just such good people. Later that night we taught Dainus. He is so solid. We taught him about tithing and when he learned anything he just accepted it wholeheartedly. The branch is working a lot better with the missionaries now. Our mission leader is softening up a bit. Thank you for the prayers on that one. Other than all that life is about the same. Just trying to get some odds and ends tied up before I leave but I think that missionary work should stay about the same until the end. We dont have much going on this week. I need to get the visa work done for three new missionaries this week at immigration. Hopefuly that all goes well. There always seems to be some problems that come out. This will finish up a procces of about 6 months for each individual missionary to get there allowence to live in Lithuania. After I get taken care of them i will need to re-register myself in preparation to leave the country. Fun stuff right? It is!
I hope all is well for all of you.

I love you all.

Elder Cooke

No comments: