Monday, November 1, 2010

Staying Strong Til The End




Dear Mom,

My companion and I found a boy this last week contacting- which is turning out to be the one fruitful contact of my mission. He is very serious about getting baptized. His date is for the day after I leave my mission. I just hope we can get the branch to support him. I want that they will support our investigator in the branch here. His name is Dainus.

So how are you and dad and Kyle doing?
The best thing to do is to keep busy and focus on others. I promise that will help. I know it’s easier said than done but it’s the best way. Plus, being busy and serving others isnt hard for you. :)

The less I think about the tragedy the better I can focus on the Lord’s work. Tell Kyle I will be way excited to live with him when I get back.
Also tell dad to keep an eye out for any jobs so I can keep myself busy with until i go to school. Although i am sure you will need my help at home, which I will be happy to do. I just want to stay busy.  I will have to make sure Kyle and I have some fun when i get back.



How is grandma H doing? 

We actually have conference next week as well.  I have to speak in the branch the week after and then the week after that- will be my last Sunday.



I love you.
Tell everyone the same.

No comments: