Tuesday, July 28, 2009

From your (20 yr old) missionary son



Hey Fam.
Well I had a wonderful birthday. The Branch threw a big party and we had a lot of fun. I had to pop 20 balloons and in each one was a piece of paper that told me something to do. I had to tell a story or recite a scripture or do whatever was on the piece of paper. It was way fun and I got a good language study out of it. In the last one was I had to bear my testimony to everyone. It was just an all around fun experience. After that we had "toasts" from everyone where I was wished anything from "lots of miracles" to "lots of wives". Then we had saslykai (sha shlee kay) It was so so good. It was just a fun day. Then I got to street contact that night. It was the best birthday ever.
We have Zone conference this week so Im excited for that.
I love you all and sorry if I don't write to others who email me, I am trying my best we just never have time. Thanks for all your love and support. Your all in my prayers.

Elder Cooke

P.S. who the heck ISNT married over there now!

No comments: