Thursday, April 16, 2009

Labas from Klaipeda!


Hey Fam
Well I got transferred to Klaipeda (Kl [eye] peh-duh). It’s a little city on the coast of the Baltic Sea. I am way excited to start work here. It was hard to leave Vilnius (I got kissed by a drunken man on my last day) but I just hope that I accomplished my purposes there. My new companion in Elder Cox of Hooper Utah! He is a way solid missionary and I am excited to start learning from him. In Klaipeda we have 3 Elders who speak Lithuanian 1 Elder who speaks Russian and 2 sisters (both Lithuanian) It is a lot smaller here than Vilnius. I am excited, however to run on the beach in the mornings. It is getting way hot here. It sounds like you are under 10 feet of snow. That’s awesome. Here we are just waiting for President Dance to tell us we can take off out jackets. But when we do I won’t have any short sleeved shirts. I need some money in my account so I can buy some. Other than that everything is just dandy. Our apartment is a lot nicer than the one I had in Vilnius. I am way excited to meet all the members in this branch.
We got to watch general conference this week! It was so amazing wasn’t it?! I loved Elder Holland’s talk on the Atonement. And I think President Eyring had me in mind personally when he wrote his talk for Priesthood meeting. Ingrida came to 2 sessions! They really helped her. I am going to miss teaching her but she is in good hands still with Elder Young.
Well fam I hope all is well. Thank you all so much for all you do. Love ya!


Vyresnysis Kukas

No comments: