Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hola

that means hello in spanish :)

Hi everybody. Is it warm there? Its cold here. It's hard to type because my hands are still de-thawing. It was warming up last week then it just started getting very cold again. Its only about -5c but if there is any wind at all it gets nasty because of the humidity. To answer your question, no I havent gotten your package. sorry. Also I think I want alma 26:12 for my plaque. IT's agood'n.
ok so STORY TIME. So me and Elder young were harvesting(i dont know if i clearified that that means knocking doors) and we were in this dome. We went to knock on the door and this HUGE scary "BARK" came from behind the door so we decided not to knock that one. We went down the stairs to the next floor and started knocking. When we heard the door open and the dog starts freaking out at us. The owner has him on a leash and we figured he was just taking him for a walk. But we still wanted to get out of its way so we start booking it down the stairs. THe odd thing was is that the man starting running the dog after us. We got to the door and i couldnt get it open(we were freking out by this time) I get it open just as the dog gets on the bottom floor and we get out. The man then gets to the outside and lets this German sheapard off the leash. HE SICKED HIS DOG ON US. It jumped up to bite Elder young but he missed so he came after me. I knew not to run so I just kind of jumped out of the way while he tried to bite me. I was about to open up a can on him when he ran away. THe man ran after him and put him on the leash and took him inside while yelling in russian he was going to call the cops on us. It was way crazy. WE DIDNT EVEN KNOCK ON HIS DOOR. My heart was POUNDING. so yea there is a cliche' missionary dog story for you.
ok now a way cool story. Do you remember that woman that started crying in our english class while I was testifying.
The sisters had a lesson with her that next morning and they just expecting it to be a normal second lesson but she ended up accepting BABTISIM. I found out just after I e-mailed you. She is way awesome. We have a lesson with her and the sisters today. I knew there was something about her. The Lord truely reveals his prepared people. I am so stoked. Well everyone I wish you well, and I love you all

Vyresnysis Kukas

No comments: