Monday, June 7, 2010

Labas Šeimėle

Hey Fam,
Well, I am sorry to hear that it is raining so hard. It sounds like you are all still getting things done outside. I actually miss Dad waking me and my friends up on Saturday mornings to go build some random contraption.
SO we are getting transfer calls tommorrow morning. It should be interesting to find out what is going to happen. I am just wishing for a little stability in my life. In the past 10 days I have slept in the same bed for 2 nights in a row only on 2 different occasions. It's fun and interesting but I would just like to get back into the rhythm of things. Who knows though, I could get transfered tomorrow. The work is going well. Dispite distractions, Elder Gearhart and I are trying hard. I am sorry this letter is going to be short and again, with no pictures but know that I am thinking of you and that I love you all. I do want to say one thing however. I have had it on my mind lately and it has just been bugging me but if I have ever been less than I should have been when i was with anybody who is reading this, I am sincerly sorry. I hope you all know that I am doing my best to be better. Thank you everybody for all you do.
Laikykites,
Elder Cooke

No comments: