Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Anxious

Well fam,
Sorry I wont have a lot of time to write today. We have a lot of things to take care for our Baptism on Saturday!!!!
This week has been kind of stressful for me. But I am still alive. I did however have a toenail fall off my foot and I lost 10 pounds. The weather here has taken it's turn for winter. All of the thinly clad young girls have been replaced by old grannys in black coats down to their ankles. I have never seen a people who react to the weather as much as the people here. Most of the days have been humid, cold and really really foggy. And the people have reflected that.
I was glad to hear from you all. I wont be able to write you all back but I would ask you to pray for Valentinas still. I can't tell you the changes I have seen in that family. I love them so so much. Next week i will have pictures. We have to go rent out the pool at a hotel for the font because we dont have one here. I will send pictures next week.
Thank you all so much for all your prayers. I love you all. THREE MORE DAYS!!!

Thats just missionary work,
Elder Cooke

No comments: