Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lab dien

Hey everyone.
Wow, it sounds as though a lot is going on back home. I hope everybody is healthy. I pray for all of you all the time.
Well another week here in Siauliai. We had zone conference yesterday. It was really awesome. Learned a lot about how I need to improve as a teacher. Other than that it was a normal week. I went on exchanges with Elder Johnson. He gave his last testimony in Zone conference. He with be the first Lithuanian Elder to go home since I got here. The mission is down to 82 missionaries from 112. Still no sighn of new Elders comming to Lithuania. They are going to have to close another city to sisters next transfer wich is sad because WE NEED SISTERS MISSIONARIES. Anyway, I hate to say it but I dont really have any investigators to talk about. That has been one of the most frustrating parts about this transfer. I have been working harder than I think I have my whole mission and we are getting lessons but nothing is coming from it. It is really just a kick in the pants sometimes. But as long as I can say I did the will of the Lord I dont have to worry about what results come about. Everything is according to HIS time and HIS will. It is just hard when you work harder and results go down. I guess I just got to work harder then. I know somebody is here. Well fam I got to go. I love you all.

Elder Cooke

p.s. It feels like Cross Country season here. I tell people that all the time and they have no clue what I am talking about :)

No comments: