Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hey all

Labas Fam!
Well transfers came and went and I have a new companion. His name is Elder Newman from American Fork Utah. He is a way solid missionary. I am still in Siauliai but I got moved areas. I got whitewashed again so we both don't know much about this area. We are ready to get to it though. There are still only 4 elders here. Elder Fitzgerald is in my old area with Elder Johnson. Elder Johnson is from good old Payette Idaho. Me and him are the only Idaho-ens so we were way excited to be serving together. Not to late either becasue this is his last transfer. Elder Newman and Elder Fitzgerald were in the same MTC group and they go home in 3 transfers. So this is a REALLY old district. Then you got me who is 10 months old! I love it. I wish I could always be a missionary.
Anyway I am excited to start another transfer and I have a lot of things I am working on. I just finished the Book of Mormon in Lithuanian again so I am ready to hit D&C way hard. We have a ton of stuff to do today so its going to be short but know that I love you all and I am workin hard.

Iki
Kukas

No comments: