Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's "The Final Countdown"

Thats a good song by the way, it reminds me of wrestling. I hope Teton has been dominating. Speaking of which i havent told you about anybody i have seen here. I forget every time! Elder Golden (Treven) was in my zone! He left for Cali a few weeks ago. He roomed just down the hall from me. I have also seen Elder Cox (Shelley runner) and Elder Stephenson? I cant remember exactly but he was the Shelly 112 pounder remember. If you cant remember his face its probably because it was in the mat the whole time,jk ;). Oh and today I got a new neighbor. Elder Ward, the Bear Lake 119 pounder. Oh and cool story I met a senior couple and I was telling them about Kyle serving in Japan and they said their son served in Japan and he had a companion from Driggs Idaho! Elder Hungate? I don't know. Look into that i guess.

ok so some bad news first,
Last week i did my laundry and hung up 4 of my short sleeved white shirts. When I went to get them there were 4 different shirts in their place. short sleeved but bad quality and slightly bigger. I dont really know what to think. I can see that being an accident at first but it has been a week and they are still the only ones there. I have gone everywhere looking for them but I dont have very high hopes. So...yea am not sure what to do about that. They have the same ones i had here to buy and they are 40 percent off but I dont know what to do. I dont know how much i have on my card and i dont think i should because I wont be wearing short sleeved shirts until may or June. I dont know, tell me what you think. I have 1 short sleeved shirt left and i still have all my long ones. It is really inconvenient but worse things have happened and could have happened I guess.

The more important thing is to pray for my Visa. We still dont have them and we wont when we get there. I will tell you the specifics of how it works when im IN THE COUNTRY! :)

Ok so...I GOT MY FLIGHT PLANS! We leave here on the 20th at 3:00 am. We leave Salt Lake at 6:00 and get to Denver at 7:32. We only have a 1 hour layover so dont expect a call there. WE then fly to Washington DC and arrive at 1:52. I have a 4 hour layover so thats when i will be making all my calls. We then leave for Viena, Austria (austria! well then! ga'day mate! lets put another shrimp on the bar'bei!) sorry, I get there at 9:00am on the 21st. From there we fly to Latvia. I will spend the night at the mission home with Presidant Dance and then the next morning get assighned a trainer and take a bus to one of the 4 open cities. I dont care what one because they all sound absolutIy amazing. I will just be happy to start teaching. I have started packing somewhat. I am so excited!!! Its kind of weird and I dont know how ready I am but I know the Lord will qualify me.

Sorry I cant tell you about the amazing expiriances I had again this week. Long story short I am pretty much convinced three people I called yesterday at the RC are going to be babtised. I am super stoked.

THank you so much for the package and the letters. Tell Angela she totally blew my mind and I am mad at her. The hats rock, especially Grandpas hat. I am going to send all my letters back home and my memory card with pictures on it. I have another 1 so no hurry to return it.

I love you all so much. THank you all so much for all you love and prayers. I am so ready to start serving. I cant wait to talk to you all.

Vyresnysis kuk

1 comment:

AnitaDaaaahling said...

Week 8--
Last Week at the MTC