Monday, May 10, 2010

Good to hear your voices

Hey family
It was awesome to talk to all of you. It is really wierd to think that our call last night was the last call we will get to make from overseas. You all sound wonderful. I was really happy for the opportunity. I don't have any time to write today. I have to write more extensive letters to President Dance now to let him know how everybody is doing. Also Elder Gearheardt and I are searching for a new apartment to move into. We have had a lot of problems with ours and President Dance has told us to get a new one. It is to bad our mission office cannot look for us because only the missionaries speak Lithuanian. Oh well, we will just need to stay focused and still get work done. I just love it. It is like dad said (i almost wrote Elder Dad) I am starting to find a "thrill" in all of it. It is a challange and it is way fun. Thank you for all you do family. I love you all.
ELDER COOKE

No comments: