Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One week wiser

ok fam dont hate me.
If i dont write much to the rest of you because i just wrote this big fat juicy letter and it just deleted it so.....yea...awesome.

ok so. This week was crazy. Its is always crazy here. Last week went very well. To give you an idea of what very well is here, we had 12 lessons last week 5 of them were new lessons. THAT is awesome :) However, this week didnt start so great(aside from this email fiasco) we had 5 NEW LESSONS set up yesterday!...and they all stood us up. So that was discouraging. BUT LET US ALL PRESS ON IN THE WORK OF THE LORD! I am getting more used to the people here. I have learned that they are just really straight up and honest with you. That just it. They dont beat around the bush. If they dont want to talk, they tell you. If they think you are the devil, they tell you. And when i heard of people getting the door slammed in their face I didnt realize it mean REALLY slamming the door really really hard and then procceding to lock up the 50 different locks and deadbolts they have. Its fun. But I absolutly love it here. I am really learning to love the people. The members here are so amazing. THere arent that many of them so it just shows how strong they are. I see every day how this is exactly where i need to be and i would trade it for ANYthing. I love Lithuania. I wouldnt want to be in any other mission in the world. Even in The Babtisim central of Brazil. I know its hard here (its hard everywhere) but i love the refining challenges of Lithuania. No beautiful statue was made by somebody throwing marshmallows at it for 30 minutes. It took a long period of polishing and refining. I can see myself becoming so much more. I cant make people accept the gospel but i can work on myself and make myself a better servant.

well gotta go bring others to Christ
word of the week:Stiprybe-strength

Myliu-Vyresnysis Kukas

No comments: