Saturday, November 29, 2008

Labas Rytas!

Laba Diena 'seimas

Ok I have to write really quick because you are timed on the computers and if you go over everything gets erased. So this place is really crazy. I know you know that but now just imagine it more crazy than your thinking.

Let me catch you up.-I have two companions Vyresnesis (veer-es-nees-sis) Gearhart, He is kinda reserved. He has his moments where he comes out but he is just kind of a studier who is way smart. He studied the language before coming here so he knew a lot more than me but that just made me try harder and now I think I am doing alright. -My second companion is Vyresnysis Dellinger! How funny is that. It actually is not that amazing because we are the only Lithuanian companionship here. Our district is us three elders and three sister missionaries. Six of us all got here last Wednesday and we are the only six going Baltic. I love my district though. My instructers are amazing and such good teachers. They all are RM's that got back like six months ago. The three sisters ar Sesuo (se-sooah) Hilgenberg, Squires, and HALL! :)

12 min left

Yea adjusting has been way hard. Our P-day is today (thanksgiving) but they have so much planned we are just losing all of it; and everything is closed (including the temple) so we cant do our sheets or anything. These computers are in the laundry room which i had to get up at 5:30 to do. I hate holidays. Oh and guess what day Christmas and New Years are on...yea

Now, the language! Ok so I can't believe how much stuff they cram into your brain here. I love it! It pushes me, it keeps me busy. I actually didn't know how many minuets were in a day until now. But I still find myself just wishing I had 30 min at the end of the day to study. I can bear my testimony and pray and get to know somebody and intruduce my message so that's amazing considering its been a week! The down side is my english is getting hillarious. This language is taking so long because I keep spelling everything phoeneticly. The language is phonetic and it sounds amazing. I can't think of any more beautiful language. When you hear it you are pretty much begging to be babtised haha jk.

Well to make a long story long a general authority is coming today, we dont know who but I will write and tell you. I love being here. Lots of people are hating it but i just love the spirit here. Its so constant. It never leaves so when it gets strong it gets REALLYstrong. WE taught a lesson at the TRC yesterday and it was amazing. Next week...it has to be all in Lithuanian! I am so pumped :)

I love this church, I love my mission, I love this gospel that keeps me trying harder and harder to be better. I cant wait to get to Lithuania. I just want to start teaching right now. I love you all so so much. I prob didnt say that enough but i really do.

I gotta go next week will be a better letter, today is kinda crazy
Love you all
Viso Gero,
Vyresnysis Cooke

No comments: