Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hi Fam

The couple in this photo is Donatas and Lasma. Donatas served his mission in Wisconson and his wife served in Switzerland. The interesting thing is, is that she is from Latvia which means she doesn't speak any Lithuanian. They both speak English and so that is how they communicate. He is a translator for the church and is in the branch presidency here. He is about 23. He is one of the coolest guys on the planet. I love him to death.




I have a new companion. But I am still here in Klaipeda. Elder Cox just got sent to Kaunas to be a zone leader.
My new companion is Elder Putnam. He is the new district leader here in Klaipeda. He is a way solid missionary. I have heard a ton of good things about him. I hear he likes to contact which is awesome because I love to contact. It will be a little different because he hasn't been in Klaipeda before so I will have to have the place figured out. Im excited to work with him.
Im glad you got your pakage. I don't know why there wasn't a CD in it? Maybe they took it out at customs or something. I guess I will just hold on to this one and not send it. I just need to get a new memory card.
I dont know if I understood that last letter right. Dad is going to walk a mile in high heels? wow. I need pictures.
Tell Jake good luck and that I love him. Somebody give me his E-mail address so I can write him a letter in the MTC. He will need it. I will have to send it quick because it will take a letter about as long to get him as he is in there for.
He is going to be an awesome missionary. I guess they can't send ALL the awesome ones to the Baltics.
Well fam I have to go. We have some big lessons for our investigators here this week so I will tell you how they go next week. I love you all

Ramybe
(peace)

No comments: